2. Three things you are wearing right now: usual office attire.
- aqua blouse with some embroidered design
- slip ons
3. Five things you can’t live without:
- mobile phone
- friends and family
- eyeglasses/contact lens (I’m bulag forever)
4. What’s your favorite cake?
- choco cake
You must answer every question TRUTHFULLY!
- Are you currently in a relationship? 知らない😀
- Have you ever been given a rose? Oo naman!
- What is your all-time favorite romance movie? Breakfast at Tiffany’s! “Two drifters off to see the world. There’s such a lot of world to see…”
- Have you ever been in love? kailangan pa bang itanong yan?😀
- Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? 若しかしたら😀
- What’s your current problem? the load of work I guess
- Have you ever had your heart broken? Ay, nangyayari talaga yun.
- Your thoughts of online or long distance relationship? You need to exert a lot of effort to make the relationship work.
- Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? Hell, no! That would be incest!
- Do you believe in the statement “once a cheater always a cheater”? Pag laging cheater, may psychological illness na yan. Time to seek professional help.😀
- How many kids do you want to have? Two.
- What is/are your favorite color(s)? Yellow at the moment (Paint Me in Your sunshine!) and lilac sometimes.
- Do you believe you only love once? Are we talking about romantic love or love in general?😀
- Are you and your ex friends? I don’t get the question.
- Imagine you’re 40, you have kids & your spouse just died, would you get re-married? I don’t think I would. Not for anything. I just don’t think I would ever.
- At what age did you start liking the opposite sex? Ay, matagal na! hahaha!
- What song do you want to be played at your wedding? I really love Charlotte Church’s “From My First Moment.” But it’s more of a song for parents or a mentor. Oh, well. Maybe it would do. Some violin music is fine also. I love the sound of the violin.
- Do you like anyone right now? Susme! Oo syempre!