This a long overdue tag. I was supposed to post it a long time ago. This tag’s from Rhapsody. She wants me to go over my archives and pick a few posts about:
- Family: Definitely, it’s “Laugh at Your Heart’s Content.” The post is composed of photos mainly but I think they say a lot about how we are in the family (meaning, the whole clan). Besides, those photos are among my most treasured — happy and carefree.
- Friends: From my Old Neighborhood. I grew up in the barrio, so the neighborhood is pretty tight. The other kids there became my first buddies before I made friends in school.
- Myself: Me, a Love Charm?! I still think I am.😀 Read the post and tell me if my theory is correct.😉
- Choice: It’s about an old hobby, a Forgotten Passion. I’m trying to find time to do it. I will. Someday. Tell me if I should.🙂
- Something I love: I love this poem. 😀 I hope you’ll read it and you’ll share yours!
That’s about it. I’m supposed to tag other people, but I guess most of you did this already. But if you’re reading this post and haven’t done this meme, then I’m passing it on to you. Just remember this simple rule:
Go through your archive and choose five of your favorite posts about your family, friends, yourself, something you love and lastly, your own choice.