- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven (7) random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
Weird Truths About Salve:
1. My mind is more awake at night. I can will myself not to sleep (although, I know, it’s not healthy) just to finish the book I’m reading or the movies I’m watching.
2. I enjoy the company of kids. I feel safe with them (maybe because kids won’t judge you the way adults do).
3. I’m too calm that sometimes I feel like it’s not normal anymore. “Panic” is almost non-existent in my vocabulary.
4. I arrange my bags/shoes according to function, my books according to author/subject and my DVDs according to genre.
5. When eating banana, I like to dip it in soy sauce with kalamansi (金柑) especially after eating fried tilapia (syempre, may tira pang toyo’t kalamansi n’on!)
6. I don’t put salt when I cook sunny side-up or scrambled egg (I prefer milk or cheese in my scrambled egg) for breakfast and everyone complains when they’ve tasted it.
7. I love the smell of durian! Whenever I’m in the supermarket, I linger around the fruits section para lang maamoy yung durian.